Starting an eCommerce platform in Nigeria is not easy! At a minimum, anyone going into it will have to deal with the following issues
1. Setting up a website including domain names, SSL, servers etc
2. Sourcing for products to sell
3. Work out logistics with shipping companies
4. Deal with customer care issues
5. Figure out pay on delivery and credit card processing issues.
The good news now is that a new platform called Commissions.ng just launched and they have completely removed all barriers to starting an eCommerce platform in Nigeria. Here are some features Commissions.ngbrings to the table
1. Your can create your own eCommerce site in just 8 clicks. No special skill is required
2. You can choose any name for your website
3. You can select any category of things that you will like to sell
4. The site you generate comes pre-loaded with 1000+ items for sale.
5. You earn commissions from everything you sell
You can watch this video that see how it works
eCommerce + Multi-Level Marketing
Commissions.ng even has multi-level marketing built into it.
When you activate a startup or enterprise plan on commissions.ng, you become eligible to receive referral bonuses and sales commissions from your downlines
For any member of your downline activates a site, you immediately N7,000!
If your second-generation downline activates a website, you earn N2,000 immediately!
And you earn N1,000 from your third generation downline.
Check out this video to full understand the earning structure of Commissions.ng